GET ACTIVE AND HAVE FUN! PLAY KAT’S FIT CHALLENGE GAME! (April 4, 2016)
SPRING HAS SPRING AND IT’S TIME TO CLEAR THAT BODY AND MIND BY GETTING ACTIVE AND HAVING SOME FUN!
I want you to get all of our friends and family involved so I have created a fun game for you!
Here goes –
How To Play The KatNap Fit Challenge Game
2 to 5 players
You will need paper and a pair of dice
- Cut a piece of paper into small pieces (large enough to write a word on)
- Give each person 5 pieces of paper
- Each person writes one exercise on each of their 5 pieces- like jumping jacks, sit ups, squats, burpies, plyo jacks, planks, dancing around, etc.
- Put all the pieces of paper in a hat or bowl
- All players roll one dice to see who goes first
- the highest roll goes first and play continues counter clockwise
- to take a turn, you take a piece of paper from the bowl and on your first turn you roll one dice then you do that many of the exercise- for example, if your paper says Jumping Jacks and you roll 4 on the dice, you must do 4 jumping jacks! Then the next player goes.
- On the second round, everyone rolls TWO dice – tough for you if you roll double 6’s!
- People are eliminated when they can’t complete the exercises
- the last one standing wins a big prize of your choice!
This is meant to be fun and active so change the game to suit YOU!
You could also make this a drinking game for the grown ups! Imagine having some wine AND getting a little exercise in! 😉